Gannon's is an Australian Owned company that has been located at Ascot and Belmont Park Race courses since 1984, and now Wellington Street, East Perth.
Initially a franchise, the stores at Ascot and Belmont Park opened at Ascot Racecourse in Spring 1984 by Valerie and Peter Gannon - who have both enjoyed a lifetime of involvement in the Racing Industry, with Valerie a former show ring champion and Peter a professional Jockey. The stores later became branded as Gannon's and commenced trading both on and off-course.
Gannon’s have developed a high standing with the race fraternity in Western Australia and the Eastern States – supplying a wide range of products, from Racing Colours to Trophies, Gifts and Souvenirs. Gannon’s are now expanding our brand to racing centres in New Zealand, Asia, England and America.We focus on requirements of owners and trainers, racing and pacing clubs and general racegoers (through our on-course shops).
The beacon of our product ranges is our Gannon's brand of colours, the only brand of Racing Colours using digital print technology to be manufactured in Western Australia by a team of experienced machinists and dressmakers. This range encompasses Racing Colours, Harness Colours, Blinkers, Rugs, Sashes, Saddle Cloths, Strappers Jackets and Barrier Vests. We may not be the largest manufacturer, but we are big on quality and timeliness of product and service.
Our aim is to create ongoing relationships with our clients, by delivering friendly and insightful customer service - all backed by our quality range of products.
What we do in summary
- Racing Colours
- Harness Colours
- Trophies and Awards
- Apparel and Promotional Products
- Race Day Fashions
- Horse Racing Memorabilia (at our Ascot and Belmont Park stores)
- Breeding products (Magic Breed and the Red Stallion Service books)
Our service charter
This Service Charter is an expression of our commitment to improving our service and communication with you.
Our Service Charter sets out the standards you can expect from us, explains how you can obtain information and how to let us know if you have concerns, and offers advice on how you can help us to serve you better.
The hallmark of our Service Charter is our promise to provide consistently professional and high-quality service. This means that at all times,
- you will be treated with courtesy and consideration and our staff will be helpful;
- we will exercise the utmost integrity in providing services and not disclose any information about you without your consent, except as permitted by law.
- We will treat you fairly and professionally
- your questions and needs will be attended to promptly
- we will demonstrate professional competence in providing advice on our service and products
- Put matters right as speedily as possible if we get something wrong
- and we will use your feedback to improve our products and services.
Our service commitment applies to everything we do, whether in the supply of products, in our stores, or other services, provided by our own people or through contractors.